Monday, January 28, 2008

GP fittings

Diameter:

  • intermediate (8.6-9.2) --> Flat K
  • large (9.3-10.2) --> 0.50 flatter than flat K
  • small (8.0-8.5) --> 0.50 steeper than flat K

Adjust for corneal toricity:

  • steepen slightly if toricity is between 1.25D and 2.ooD
  • consider toric design if >2.00 corneal toricity

Misc

  • steepen the GP if the lens rides nasally or temporally
  • flatten the GP if it rides inferiorly
  • increase the optical zone and overall diameter if the GP rides superiorly

Piggyback fittings:

  • observe for excessive apical bearing or superior alignment with seal off of a GP (results in a "swirl staining")
  • select high-DK silicone hydrogels

1 comment:

johnson judith said...

• This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
. COLD SORE
. HIV/AIDS
. CANCER
. HPV
. LASSA FEVER
. GONORRHEA